“OH MY god! There’s no place to study anymore. Where am I going to study now?” Such situations happen commonly during exam weeks. Especially people who go to school late find it harder to find rooms study. However, there are always people who do not find difficulties finding spaces to study. Where and how can they find such places easily?
1. New Millennium Hall B2: This place serves as study room like the one in Global Lounge. Anyone is able to use it. There are two big tables and seven chairs are placed around each one. It is not well known yet, but there is enough space for many people to stay and study. People can use it from to It is opened everyday; vending machines for coffee and drinking water are also available.
2. Centennial Hall: In the first floor of Centennial Hall, YonseiMuseum has provided a place where students can study as well as take a rest. It is located on the left side of the building. There are four chairs for each table and sofas are also placed on the right side of the room. This place is suitable for people who are in study groups or tutoring program participants. It is open from to , Monday through Friday. This place is also used by students during the vacation. An added bonus: Coffee and tea are free.
. *Nonji-dang* Lobby: Since the room is quiet, students are able to study and rest at the same time. There are tables and chairs located in the lobby; people are also able to use the vending machines. Usually this area is served for women, but male students are also able to use the room except when there is any special seminar. The lobby is open from to , including weekends.
4. YERC (YonseiEngineeringResearchCenter): In the lobby, there are two big tables placed on each of the room. There are about eight or nine chairs placed at each one, so many students use this place for seminar or school projects. The most interesting thing about this place is that it is open 24 hours a day.
5. Gwangbook Hall: In the lobby, about 40 people are able to use the facilities. All students are welcome; there are vending machines and a water fountain. It is open from to You can also find study rooms in the first basement (B1). About 25 people are able to use the room; it is located in B110, and B113. People who are wishing to use these rooms should book the room the first day of every month. They should give a paper to the office of Col. of Law. However, the study room is limited to people who are students of Col. of Law and they can use it three hours a day; three days a week.
6. Appenzeller Hall B1: This place is suitable for people who want to study in groups. Everyone can use the location; it is open from to
7. Science Hall Seminar room: There are two desks and about twelve people are able to use the room. Only science students are able to book the place when permission is signed by tutors. The room can be used from to